Photographie Parisienne [2]

Identity

Category

Firm

Alternative name or descriptor

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Status

  • Professional

Details

Life dates

Activity

1872 * - 1877 ca Liège, Rue de l'Université, 32
Opening on 1.5.1872. "Portrait studio on first floor. English and German spoken" (La Meuse, 29.4.1872). This trade name at the same address also features on the card mount of a tourist photograph showing a horse-drawn vehicle at the Rochefort grottoes. Emile Severeyns was a photographer at this same address until 1883. CVs dating from 1876 ca begin to bear his name. Around 1878 he added to his CVs the statement "formerly Photographie Parisienne".

Locations

1872 * - 1877 ca Liège, Rue de l'Université, 32

Exhibitions

Genres / subject matter

Techniques

Bibliography/Webography

Context

Affiliations

Management

Record source

DIRECTORY_1997#3391

Identity of institution

FotoMuseum Provincie Antwerpen

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation/revision

SFJ revised 7.12.2019; SFJ revised 19.7.2020 based on information supplied by M. Demaeght

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

Actions