Pilot - Bellay (Maison)

Identity

Category

Firm

Alternative name or descriptor

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Status

  • Connected

Details

Life dates

Activity

1899 Tournai, Grand' Place, 73
Opticians and cutlers. "Speciality magic lanterns, stereoscopes" (Le Courrier de l'Escaut, 19.12.1899). Founded in 1842 by Pierre François Pilot (° Gosselies, 26.11.1818; + Tournai, 17.7.1891), husband of Reine Philomène Bellay. At this juncture, run by either Elvin Charles Pilot (° Tournai, 4.6.1854) or his younger brother Pierre Aimé (° Tournai, 29.3.1866).

Locations

1899 Tournai, Grand' Place, 73

Exhibitions

Genres / subject matter

Techniques

Bibliography/Webography

Context

Affiliations

Management

Record source

DIRECTORY_2017#1691

Identity of institution

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation/revision

MD / SFJ new 2.8.2020

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

Actions